ABOUT DADO AFRICA
DADO Africa (Pty) Ltd. is a distribution company supplying the African market with five brands and one OEM offering in the bathroom ware industry. DADO Africa is a leader in the sanitary ware market. Founded in 2007, the company has been committed to providing bespoke and innovative bathroom ware solutions to deliver excellence and value to all clients.
DADO Africa distributes its brands to markets across the African continent. We are actively on the lookout for more distribution opportunities to further increase market presence. The DADO and JEE-O brands have global retail partners in over 45 countries distributing our products throughout the world.
Looking forward, the company will continue to be committed to becoming a pioneer in the bathroom ware sector, taking the lead in technical perspective and driving innovation as the bathroom ware needs of the industry continue to evolve.
We are passionate to assist our clients to meet their objectives through distinctive bathroom solutions to end-user markets in Africa and to conduct our business ethically and with integrity.
To supply distinctive bathroom solutions with exceptional back-up service support.
Luxury freestanding bathtubs, basins made from DADOquartz. Quality toilets and freestanding bathtub mixers. Timeless designs.
Striking in simplicity and minimalistic design. Uniquely designed freestanding stainless steel shower, tap and bathtub ranges.
Quality acrylic bathtubs. Freestanding and built-in baths with ergonomically designed styles in a variety of shapes and sizes
Functional and attractive bathroom accessories that make the difference between an exceptional and ordinary bathroom.
The strongest hassle-free rubber adhesive for easy bathroom ware installation. Instant water and dustproof bond for optimum sealing.
BECOME A DADO AFRICA DISTRIBUTOR
Benefits of being a DADO Africa distributor:
- Innovative and comprehensive product ranges, worldwide brand recognition
- Representation at leading international trade fairs like ISH in Germany and Cersaie in Italy
- Exclusivity agreement – the only distributor in your country
- Lead referrals from head office for product inquiries in your country
- Eco-friendly packaging and sealed for protection.
Applicants, please take note of the following criteria when applying for distributorship. Applicants should have:
- Grow a network of resellers within the local market.
- Focus on DADO Africa product ranges distribution.
- An import/export license in place.
- Warehousing & office facilities geared toward distribution.
- A sales team with relevant qualifications or industry experience.
- Offer product, marketing and sales support to customers/sales channel.
- Agree on and meet sales targets.
- Provide regular marketing and sales updates.
- Actively promote & grow the DADO Africa brands and products, including online promotion on the applicant’s website and other available platforms.
- Act and conduct business according to our brand values